Our Programs

One FREE trial lesson

10% discount

on your instrument rental when you register for the 2023-2024 school year

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Book Your Lessons

So, what does Pluckd Studio have to offer? That’s easy! A welcoming environment with loving, supportive instructors. All to help your child master their instrument of choice. We believe that music can help players find inspiration, passion, and purpose. To play our part in that, we provide private and group classes from the industry’s top talent—with proven results.

Private Instruction


Caring student-teacher relationships are at the heart of Pluckd Studio. Our priority is helping students become the best musician they can be—and in turn, the best person they can be. By creating lessons tailored to your students’ unique needs, we help to achieve their highest potential!

  • work with award-winning instructors
  • receive personalized curriculum
  • enjoy proven results

Group Classes

Learning with kids your age is fun, plain and simple! From teaching one another their strengths to motivating each other to be better, group classes are something all of our students look forward to. Enroll your child today and start boosting their skills by learning with peers.

  • Join the Long Island Camerata, an Open Community Orchestra
  • Perform Monthly Community Outreach Concerts
  • Rack Up Community Service Hours

Excel Program

Give a Pluck!

Approaching high school, or getting ready to graduate? Join our brand-new entrepreneurship program, Give a Pluck! You’ll receive $250 in start-up funding, plus one-on-one coaching, to start raising money for a charity you love.

So, what happens to the money raised? Well, 90% goes to your charity, the other 10% goes back to another student starting their fundraising journey. This helps us creating a “cycle of giving” so every student has the chance to learn the power of giving back to our community.

While anyone is able to join, this program is especially tailored to high schoolers. Not only will it help you reach Long Island’s required 40 hours of community service for graduation, but non-profit work looks AMAZING on college applications. On top of outstanding achievements in musical performance, you’ll have the chance to add philanthropy to the list your accomplishments!

Now accepting new students!

Lessons at Pluckd Studio are experiences created, developed, and taught with empathy by the industry’s top talent, bringing results through innovation and inspiration. Schedule your first lesson today!

Get One Free Trial Lesson

& Receive a 10% discount on your instrument rental

Syosset Location:
118 Jackson Avenue
Syosset, NY 11791

Business Hours:
Mondays–Fridays: 2:00pm-10:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am-4:00pm
Sundays: CLOSED

Manhasset Location:
1901 Northern Blvd.
Manhasset, NY 11030